IBS 2nd National Conference
Time & Location
About The Event
THE IBS NETWORK NATIONAL CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION
Exploring the self-management of IBS and what that really means to you
The IBS Network, the national charity which supports thousands of people living with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), is proud to be hosting its second IBS conference and exhibition on 14 April 2018 in Sheffield. Following the inaugural event’s success two years ago, the 2018 conference is aimed at people living with IBS and healthcare professionals.
Not only will delegates be able to listen and contribute to the discussions throughout the day, enjoy a tasty gut friendly lunch but in each delegate bag they will receive four weeks supply of Alflorex (valued at £24.95), a full size 200ml sample of silicolgel (valued at £8.29) money off vouchers from A2 Milk and Dr Schar (75p), in addition to lots of information to help them manage their IBS.
Join us for this unique event in a caring environment, helping to shape the support you need for the future.
Tickets from £5 per person (members of the network). Book your place online or call 0114 272 3253.
Read full press release
· Yvonne McKenzie (Chair) (RD)
· Dr Simon Smale (Gastroenterologist)
· Dr Anthony Hobson (Consultant Clinical Scientist)
· Prof Peter Whorwell (Professor of Medicine & Gastroenterology)
· Dr Adam Farmer (Honorary Consultant Gastroenterologist & Lecturer)
· Vicky Grant (IBS patient and researcher)
Conference sponsors and exhibitors (to date)
· Functional Gut Clinic
· Dr Schar
· Fodmap Easy with Fodmapped for you.
· Irwin Mitchell
· Ferring Pharmaceuticals
· A2 Milk
- IBS 2nd national conference£5£50£0